Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Christmas


Wow..this will be the first Christmas by myself ..probably ever…Christmas decorations were totally absent until a couple of days ago and have now burst forth like weeds after rain….Thamel is awash with restaurants offering Christmas special dinners with mulled wine, rum punch..oh and pork crackling and turkey. I’ll head out later to see where I end up but yesterday my Childreach friends took me out to lunch and gave me presents. This is just so thoughtful and kind. Have I mentioned that Nepal and Childreach are awesome?
 
Thamel is really hopping...and I feel a bit like the Grinch looking in at all these happy groups....just looking for the power plug to pull!
 
…and from me to all of you…I hope your Christmas is happy and everything you hoped it would be…HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. And a very happy Christmas to you too - from all of us in far less exotic places

    ReplyDelete